How To Login AOL Mail Account?
AOL mail is an open-source email platform available in 54+ languages. If you are an AOL mail user and looking for solutions for AOL mail login problems you are facing. Before solving AOL mail login page problems, we need to identify the most common problems and reasons why these problems occurring to you.
Steps To Sign In AOL Mail Account
- Open aol.com.
- Now click on the login or sign up button.
- Now enter your username or mobile number or email ID registered with your AOL account.
- Enter the password and click Next.
You have logged in successfully to your AOL email account, sometimes many users encountered that they are facing problems at the time of login to AOL mail. Here in the next section, we describe all possible AOL email login problems.
Most Common Aol Email Login Problems
- Blank screen after login to AOL.
- Mail account locked.
- Mail account loading.
- Wrong password.
Reasons Why AOL Mail Login Problems Occurring
- After sign in to AOL mail, it’s showing a blank screen, which means you have entered the wrong server settings at the time of configuring your email. If you are facing this issue, you need to reconfigure your AOL mail settings.
- After login to your AOL mail account if your screen displays a “your account locked” message that means your account was inactive from a long time ago.
- Sometimes AOL mail account continuously loading and not opening, this problem occurred due to the slow internet connection or enough cache and cookies in your browser if you are trying to accessing your AOL mail through the browser.
- Many AOL mail user forgets their password and enters the wrong password at the time of login to AOL mail.
So we know all the problems and their reasons why they are occurring at the time of login. Now let’s start the discussion on how to fix all these problems one by one.
Steps To Fix AOL Email Login Problems
Initially identify your problem and follow the steps according to your problem.
- Reconfigure AOL Mail Server Settings.
- Unlock AOL Mail Account.
- Reset Internet Connection.
- Recover AOL Mail Password.
Now, let us learn in detail how to apply all these steps and shoo away AOL email login problems.
Step1: Reconfigure AOL Mail Server Settings:
Make your server address should be same like as below:
- Server Name: smtp.aol.com
- Username: Enter your username registered with AOL.
- Password: Enter your AOL account password.
- Port: 587
Step2: Unlock AOL Mail Account:
Sometimes many accounts are locked due to inactivity for a long time ago. You need to unlock it to use Aol mail hassle-free. Just contact AOL customer executive to unlock your account, they will confirm your account details and then unlock it from their server.
Step3: Reset Internet Connection:
Before resetting your internet connection check your internet speed is enough or not, If you are getting a slow internet speed you need to reset your router. For resetting the router follow steps below:
- Press the reset button situated at the backside of your router.
- You need to press this reset button with the help of a small thin paper clip.
- Your router is new like you had bought the first time.
- Configure your router to allocate the IP address.
- Now check your internet speed again.
I hope resetting the internet connection solves your AOL Email login loading problem.
Step4: Recover AOL Mail Password:
When you want to sign in to your AOL mail account and password is showing incorrect. You need to reset your password. Follow step by step below to recover your email password:
- Open the signing helper
- Enter recover email or sign in email.
- You can also enter your mobile number.
- Follow the rest of things.
- Open AOL sign-in page.
- Click on forget the password.
- Enter the code received on recover email or phone.
- Now create a new password and click verify.
I hope these guides helped you to solve all AOL mail login problems. Sometimes still AOL mail not working due to some other reasons, you can fix them by visiting the detailed guide.