When you have urgent work and your Bellsouth email is not working, don’t get panic, Here we will going to discuss the reasons why Bellsouth email is not working problems, thereafter we will discuss troubleshooting steps to rectify all not working problems.
Reasons Why Bellsouth Email Is Not Working or not Loading?
- Antivirus software installed
- Slow internet connection
- High data traffic
- Malicious add-ons installed.
- Incorrect username and password.
Quick Reasons Why Bellsouth Email Is Not Receiving Emails
- Email account locked.
- Long periods of inactivity.
- Server connection interrupted.
- Too many spam emails were received.
- Not enough space in the mailbox.
- Wrong server settings.
- Receiver address blacklisted.
Follow the one by step described below to get rid of these problems easily.
Steps To Fix Bellsouth Email Not Working Problems
- Uninstall the antivirus from your system.
- Reset the internet connection by pressing the reset button on your router.
- Check the data traffic if increased then try to use email after some time.
- Try to uninstall the addons from your browser.
- Make sure you are entering the correct login credentials at the time of login.
- Clear the cache and cookies of your browser.
- Logout from email and login back in.
Detailed Steps To Fix Bellsouth Email Not Receiving Emails
Step1. Unlock Bellsouth Email Account:
Sometimes you have entered the wrong password many times and you are getting an “account has been locked” message on your screen, to fix this problem follow the steps below:
- Wait for an hour and try to login again.
- Reset your BellSouth email password.
Step2. Reactivate Your Email Account:
If the “your account is inactive” message displaying on your screen means you are flagged as spam or your account has been hacked, you need to reactivate your account by contacting Bellsouth customer service.
Step3. Reset Your Bellsouth Email Server Settings:
Incoming Server – IMAP
- Server: imap.mail.yahoo.com
- Port: 993
- Security: SSL/TLS
Outgoing Server – SMTP
- Server: smtp.mail.yahoo.com
- Port: 465
- Security: SSL/TLS
Step4. Remove All Spam Emails:
- Login to BellSouth email.
- Go to the spam box of your email.
- Select all emails and delete them.
Step5. Clean Space In Mailbox:
- Go to inbox.
- Select all unnecessary emails.
- Delete them immediately.
Sometimes you are not able to fix these Bellsouth email not working problems on your own, I suggest you take help from Bellsouth email customer executives.