Complete Guide On Bellsouth Email Settings
Bellsouth Email service is not only based on IMAP but also POP, and SMTP, so it can be accessed by a third party.
Bellsouth provides independent email services to all its clients and it is very easy to use. Bellsouth Email settings can be done manually as well as automatically.
But, we recommended to our users that once you go with Bellsouth email settings choose manual settings instead of automatically because there are different settings for both server IMAP/POP and SMTP.
Before we start the settings of Bellsouth Email, firstly we discuss the setting on three particular servers which are IMAP/POP and SMTP.
Configure Bellsouth Email Settings For Various Servers
The ID of Bellsouth IMAP imap.mail.yahoo.com
IMAP Port Number 993
IMAP Server Name SSL\TLS
IMAP User ID Enter valid email address
IMAP Password Bellsouth.net
The ID of Bellsouth POP Server pop.att.yahoo.com
POP Server Digit 995
POP Username Id Type your full email address
POP Password Your Bellsouth.net password
The ID of Bellsouth SMTP smtp.mail.yahoo.com
SMTP Port Number 465
SMTP Server Name SSL\TLS
SMTP User ID Enter valid email address
SMTP Password Bellsouth.net
After the settings of the server, you can go with the settings of the Bellsouth Email according to your device.
Configure Bellsouth Mail Settings For Various Platforms
- On your phone, go to the Settings tab.
- Firstly, select mail and contacts then calendars from the drop-down menu.
- After a few moments, you can be able to see a settings window on your screen with the opportunity to add an account.
- To add a Bellsouth Email account, click the add account button and fill in the relevant areas with your email address and password.
- After you've completed the login information, click the next button.
- You'll now be taken to the next box, where you'll need to pick POP and fill in the incoming and outgoing login information.
- Finally, press the save button to store all of the information you've entered.
- Now you can login Bellsouth email. account.
- Go to the "Settings" option from the Mac home screen.
- Choose an account and a password choice from the drop-down menu.
- Then, under "Add account," select "Other" from the drop-down selection that appears.
- Select "Add mail account" from the drop-down list” which appears on your screen.
- New windows will emerge on your Mac screen after a few seconds.
- You must provide your name, email, password, as well as type a description about you in the respective fields.
- Then select Bellsouth Email Settings, from which you may select IMAP or POP as your mail server.
- Configure the server to its right settings.
- Last but not least, select "Submit" from the drop-down menu.
- With ṭhis your Bellsouth Email settings on Mac is complete.
- To add an account in outlook, you should open outlook, and click on the file option which appears on your screen.
- And then select the Add account option from it.
- Now, choose the one option in between the Manual setup server setting or additional server settings.
- Once you select the server type, then hit on the next button which will land on the next page.
- In the next window, you see the Bellsouth Email login page in which you must enter the Bellsouth mail id and name. And then press next.
- Now it’s time to select the IMAP, POP, or SMTP server.
- After this, you can see the Bellsouth Email login screen on your screen, you just set the username and strong password.
- After entering the details of Bellsouth Email, press the save button, and your Bellsouth Email setup is complete.
- If you want to do more settings then visit the advanced settings option where you can do more changes according to your preference.
At last, this is all regarding Bellsouth Email settings, but if you face any kind of error while doing the settings then you can go to our site and find the solutions there.
- Open your window screen and visit the settings option.
- Go to the mail account and press the option of add account.
- Add Bellsouth email account by pressing on add account button.
- Once you select the Bellsouth email account, you will move to the next page where you must add the login information as in username and email address.
- Now you have the option to opt for the desired server, IMAP, POP, or SMTP.
- When you opt for your server, your Bellsouth email settings on windows are complete.
Have you faced Bellsouth Email Setup Errors?
If yes! So firstly we try to understand the reasons why Bellsouth email is not working, after this, we will move on to the solutions. Well, Bellsouth email sometimes does not work owing to the various reasons which we will explain in the subsequent points.
- Bellsouth email is not sending/receiving.
- Bellsouth Email Can’t Connect To server
- How Do I Fix Pop Server Error
So this is the main common error that occurs when your Bellsouth Email is not responding. Let’s discuss these errors in detail and get the solution to this problem.
Bellsouth Email is not Sending/Receiving.
This is the common error that is faced by most of the Bellsouth email users and they are unable to get the solution to this problem. Mainly users are unable to send or receive the email once they do not have enough space in their inbox and they try to send or receive the mail but they can’t succeed in it. In order to solve this issue, you must delete the extra mails which are not useful for you. So with this, you can create the space for new mails and happily send the emails.
Bellsouth Email Can’t Connect To server
Another alternative error of Bellsouth Email is your Bellsouth Email Can’t Connect To the server. This error might occur when you type the wrong details of the server such as username and password. In addition, once you change the antivirus or firewall settings but do not follow the proper guidance so that’s why your server is not connected. As a result, be careful when you type the details of the server and remember the username and password. And if you want to modify any settings, make sure you follow all the instructions which are given by the email team.
How Do I Fix Pop Server Error:
Pop server error occurs when you are accessing the Bellsouth email account. This error displays When the server time out is less and if you perform the wrong server settings. So, how can I solve this problem? It will be solved when you incline the server time out and ensure about your server settings and last turn off all antivirus and firewalls files.