Want to delete your Sbcglobal Email Account?
Looking for a proven way to delete your Sbcglobal Email Account?
Well, it is as simple as deleting a message from the inbox. You just need to know the proper steps in the correct sequence.
In this guide, we are going to discuss the exact procedure to delete your AT&T email account in a single try.
So, without wasting a single minute, let’s start!
Crucial Information That a User Must Know Before Deleting An Email Account
- If you delete your SBCGlobal email account, then you will lose all your emails or any other information or records present in the mail.
- By deleting your email account, all sub-accounts will be deleted automatically.
- On the off chance, your AT&T email account has never been associated with any kind of paid service, then deleting an account is no more hassle.
- You have to delete your SBCGlobal account within 60 days from the date of expiry. If your services have been discontinued, then in such circumstances, you can delete your email account effortlessly.
Step-By-Step Procedure to Delete Sbcglobal Email Account!
Here are the complete instructions to terminate your SBCGlobal email account. It is requested to use these steps in the same sequence as described below:
- Open “Browser”-> Sign in to the “Email Account” -> Go to the “Account Profile.”
- Tap on “Update my Profile”-> “Contact Info” -> ‘Email’ tab -> ‘Manage’ under the Free AT&T email account.
- Note: If you are unable to see this option, then it means that your AT &T email account cannot be deactivated or deleted.
- Tap on the “Delete Account” available next to the “Member ID” line, and after clicking on the delete account option, Hit “OK.”
- Now, confirm the ‘Status’ and your SBCGlobal email account has been deleted or it is not existing anymore.
I wish that the entire process of deleting an SBCGlobal Email Account described here proves useful for you.